Aaahh Freak Out! Le Freak, C’est Chic!
I’ve had this song in my head for 2 days now, since I’ve realised there’s just over 3 months until the wedding, and the to-do list is looking a little long.
I felt so on track since all the big things were taken care of. But now it’s time to sort out the finer details, things that can only be done closer to the date. I’m sure it’ll be fine. Time is just flying by.
Things to do in the next several weeks:
- Start choosing ceremony components
- Find bridesmaid shoes and accessories
- Organise my veil
- Organise wedding rings
- Choose a first dance song and book into dance lessons (ohhh yes, this is happening!)
- Make thank you notes to attach to favours
- Make or purchase place cards
- Make a guest thumbprint tree
- Groomsmen’s measurements need taking at suit store
- Buy centrepiece vases