And an iPhone 4.
After many, many months of waiting for my phone contract to finish, and weeks of nagging asking the Groom to contact our phone provider (the account is under his name, so they won’t talk to me), I came home last night to find a brand new iPhone sitting on my bedside table! I screamed, and couldn’t stop grinning the biggest grin I’ve ever grinned.
I love him.
In other news, things are getting done.
- I picked up my wedding ring today – it’s perfect
- The Groom’s ring has been shipped by the Etsy seller and should arrive in a week or 2
- We’ve paid off a few invoices – it’s so good seeing the “remaining” column in the budget spreadsheet decreasing!
- We had our 4th dance lesson last night – we really need to practice
- My bridesmaids and I are having hair trials tonight – a friend is doing our hair
- We’re going to Ikea this Sunday to buy our centrepiece pots
- Our reception schedule and seating plans are almost finalised
- The first draft of our ceremony is done
Happy Friday everyone! 😀